Thursday, September 23, 2010

Health & Fitness-Recovery

One VERY important aspect of Health & Fitness is to LISTEN TO YOUR BODY!!

I've had a very hard time of doing that over the years, as a result, I've caused probably more damage to my body than I should have. Of course when your young, who listens? Who follows doctors orders? Who warms up and stretches before exercising?? Okay I digress...

I woke up with a swollen right elbow yesterday, and instead of doing my normal routine I actually took care of myself. ICE, REST! Yes it's killing me, but if I want to recover quicker and get back to what I love doing with minimal to no pain, then it is a MUST!!

So please everyone, listen to what your body is telling you, make sure you get plenty of rest and healing time when you feel sore, are injured and nurse yourself back to HEALTH & FITNESS!

Check out these ICE WRAPS

1 comment:

Tom Chouinard said...

Well I iced down and rested! Played one of my Racquetball matches today and Won 2-1!!

Feel great!