Sunday, September 19, 2010

Health & Fitness - Make Time For It!

Time is all we really have, but many of us waste much of it worrying about not having enough of it!

We all need to make the time for ourselves and get some type of exercise in each day/week. The more you work your body, the longer your life will be and thus, the MORE TIME YOU'LL HAVE!!

So enjoy each day, time is precious, don't waste it worrying about things that aren't in your control. Take a breath, see what's around you, appreciate what you have and enjoy your LIFE. Take care of yourself and your body, it's the only one you have.

PEACE!

3 comments:

Tom Chouinard said...

Very busy today, but gotta follow my own advice and make time for it...off to the gym!

Tim Farrell said...

Keep up the good work man, it's great to see people voicing their opinions to help others.

I'm doing the same thing. I just started a 12-week program, documenting my journey of regular exercise and a healthy meal plan, trying to help others, just like me, to see that losing weight isn't impossible, it's just hard. You can follow the whole thing at http://getfitexperiment.com

But keep up the good work man, it's good to know other people are out there to help.

- Tim

Tom Chouinard said...

Thanks Tim, everyone can use the support! I checked out your program, stick with it and it'll pay off!! Stay in touch and feel free to follow and continue to add your thoughts. I'll be following your blog & just followed you on Twitter. I'm also on Twitter, http://twitter.com/healthfitness12
Best wishes to your success!
Tom