Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Exercise is Key to Improved Health and Fitness

No matter what we do to feel good about our Health and Fitness, exercise is a big key. We need to improve our health and fitness by doing some type of regular exercise routine. It doesn't have to be every day, but at least a few times each week.

I happened to go mountain biking yesterday and had quite a time. Got in some good exercise and feel great. Got in more than I expected as my partner riding with me feel off her bike and fractured her fibula! Now you say, hey that's not healthy, but it really is! She got exercise, and is getting a lot more exercise trying to move around using those crutches!! lol

But alas, it's all about feeling good about yourself and I do, and I know she does too! Sure, we'd like that injury to have not happened, but it's not going to stop us from exercising to improve our overall health and fitness, not to mention just to be able to enjoy the great outdoors and what this world has to offer us!

So keep up the exercising, no matter how little you do, walking, running, swimming, biking...they all count!

Here are some websites that will help with those aches and pains we get from working out!

ICE WRAPS!
Health & Herb Treatments
Oldest Apothecary in America to Help YOU!
Truth About Abs

1 comment:

Tom Chouinard said...

Had a 3 hr racquetball session yesterday! Won almost all my matches!!! Definitely feel the aches today, but it's the good kind of pain...makes you know you've done something and that I'm keeping myself going and in good physical condition. I know when I don't get some type of exercise in, my mood is just awful.

That goes into my overall thoughts on Health & Fitness. If you maintain a fitness regimen that keeps you going and satisfied, then it'll keep you not only physically healthier but mentally healthier too! If not, then just the opposite happens, your physical fitness drops as does your mental health, which many times can then worsen your physical health even MORE!

So everyone keep up the exercise, no matter how little it is, get a regimen going and stick with it and FEEL GOOD!