Sunday, February 27, 2011

Time for Blood Work

Blood work is another part of keeping on top of your Health Quotient...My company reduces our Health Premiums by having this routine screening done. Costs nothing and allows you to know where you stand medically with your blood results.

Thus, enabling me to modify my routine, diet etc...to improve my Health Quotient and overall results.

Remember, eating right, exercising and awareness of what your body is telling you are three of the main ways you will improve your overall well being.

Be happy, work hard, play hard and enjoy life. Don't be afraid to splurge, the last thing we want is to die so healthy, that we "WISH" we had done more or had that piece of chocolate or whatever.

It's all about quality of life, while we are all here on this orb.

PEACE-OUT.....
Check out my Facebook Page below and another great link
Health & Fitness
Health & Beauty Link Some Really Great Deals!

No comments: